Tuesday, February 12, 2008

me and my daddy


elise loves her daddy. when he comes home from work, the first thing he does is give mama a kiss and then elise gets one too. he holds her, rocks her, talks with her, plays with her, makes her smile, laughs at her gas (we both do), puts her to sleep, changes countless diapers, keeps the fire in the stove hot for her, keeps josie from licking her face (if you could smell josie's breath you'd understand why) and loves her. not to mention the countless things he does for me and how he tries hard to relieve my mothering duties when he can so that i can have a break. i could not ask for a more amazing husband or a more amazing father for our daughter. God has blessed elise and me above and beyond all that we could ask for or imagine. as she grows up, i hope and pray she knows how much we love each other and how much we love her.

No comments: