Monday, November 3, 2008

reunion

a week or so ago, i went to my church youth group reunion. as you can see, we had a nice turn out...and as my mom says, "who God wanted to be there, was there." it was such a great time of encouragement and refreshing for everyone, it seemed.
justin and elise had a ton of daddy-daughter time, which they both loved.

we had a campfire the first night there.


here's our family with PT and his family. i cannot explain in words how much these folks mean to me. he's is like a dad to me in so many ways...and he and Barb ingrafted me into their family pretty much. i am so grateful for the two of them, their examples of faith and walking with the Lord, and how they loved all of us in high school, and how they love us now.



this is a spiritual heritage picture for elise to keep and look back on someday. karen is on the far left and she is the one who invited me to youth camp when i was 14. next to her is mrs. carver, who shared the gospel with me for the first time...and the Lord used the two of them to lead me to Himself. elise...this is part of your heritage, my dear.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Loved seeing these pics!