Wednesday, November 3, 2010

halloween fun

my little monkey...this outfit could not have been more fitting more our little boy who loves to climb

can you tell she didn't want her picture taken..."oh, mom..."




this would have been an awesome family pic, but elise had just woken up from a nap in the car, and did not want her picture taken...it's still so sweet...


waiting for the parade to start


she was finally ready to smile for me, as she held on tightly to her catches from the parade





 and then...daddy accidentally knocked over my water glass...right into my lap!!  it was so cold...and so funny...i got to use the line, "no my water didn't break..."



after dinner, we went visiting at aunt margie's house...we finally got a pic of the two of them...he's such a ham!  and i forgot the cool pumpkin bag oma had made for them to collect their candy...so elise was collecting candy in oma's travel mug (until it got to be too much and we starting using my extra bag)




twins!!  what will little brother look like compared to these two...i wonder...


No comments: