Thursday, August 23, 2007

josie girl

as most of us realize, August is almost over. i've been in my classroom lately trying to get it set up and ready for a new school year to start. that's a strange thing for me because i love setting up my room, but i also know this school year will be like no other...i won't be finishing it! "little one" will be here before the mid-year mark hits and i'm am certainly getting more anxious and excited for that to happen. as my belly grows so does my excitement and anticipation!



but as for the title of this entry, josie continues to be my source of companionship many days. what will i do at school all day not being around her? yes, some of you might know about josie's incredible loyalty to justin and her protective nature. but she and i have "bonded" (if i can say that about a dog) since living in the house together. what will i do all day at school without her following me around from room to room? will i worry all day about getting home to let her out? will she be bored? oh, if dogs could talk, it would be so much easier.



well, in case you haven't seen her lately, here's our josie (i took her picture and she definitely got annoyed and walked away afterward!)

No comments: