Saturday, October 6, 2007

my husband


even as i type this, the sounds of hard work can be heard from the basement and back yard. my husband is like no other. i cannot express the overflowing thankfulness i have in my heart for him. his carpal tunnel recovery has been long, frustrating at times, but also a great time of seeing God's hand. his time at home (especially these last few weeks) has also allowed him time to catch up on work around the house. not only has he been hammering away at our "to-do" list, but he has also taken over grocery shopping, making dinners, and much of the cleaning as well. what a blessing that has been for me, as i've adjusted back into teaching as a pregnant mom-to-be. his work has allowed me to take it easy when i come home. so as he goes back to work this monday, i want to make sure he knows that i not only admire and appreciate all of his hard work, but it also makes me feel so loved and cared for as well. i am so grateful to the Lord for a God-seeking, faithful, hard-working, loving husband. i am so blessed and thankful.
(and i hope i haven't embarrased him too much by writing all of this :)

No comments: