Monday, August 4, 2008

60th anniversary

grandmom and grandpop celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary yesterday. we all surprised them with a dinner. they were quite surprised and seemed to love it. after dinner they fed each other cake, had a dance or two, and we even watched their wedding video. that was so cool.


here are four generations represented

here's all the fam that was there. i think we're just missing vanessa and laura and their families

and here's my favorite picture of the night...elise dancing with her oma and papa. the sweetest thing is that up until i pulled out the camera she had her sleepy face on. but once she saw the camera she smiled like a pro!

3 comments:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

I love Lise's dress! It's so nice to see such strong family ties:)

osh kosh baloche said...

jill, i think you just solved the "how to spell her nickname" dilemma. i love "lise". and you could pronounce it "leese" or "leesey" doesn't matter. sweet! thanks!

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

I am happy to help...I didn't do it intentionally but your welcome anyway:) See, I knew you would marry Justin, I knew you would have a girl and now I have figured out how to spell her name...I am a great friend:) :) :)