Saturday, March 28, 2009

random thoughts and questions...

some things that have been running through my mind in the last 24 hours...

1. mr. clean's magic eraser...
this thing rocks! i needed something to get the soap scum off my tub...and between my weak arms and large belly, i just couldn't spend enough time or elbow grease to clean it up. the magic eraser thing cleaned it so fast, i was looking for other stuff to clean just cause i thought it was fun!

2. do you tip gas station attendants when they wash your windows?
last night was the second time i've paid cash for gas in a while, and both times i noticed the attendant washed my windows (this never happens when i pay with my card). and both times, i felt as though they were wanting to be tipped? anyone else experience this? is there some new protocol about this that i don't know about?

3. need a new diaper bag!
with baby boy on the way, the one thing i want to replace is my diaper bag. for those that have been in my company for more than a minute or so, you are familiar with the "squeak, squeak" that inevitably comes from our bag. i'm open to any suggestions any of you may have!

No comments: