Friday, June 25, 2010

did she just say that?

so julie, you inspired me to post a few recent comments from elise that have left me cracking up and also very grateful that indeed, God is working.

we drove by a church the other day and here's how the conversation went:

Elise: i saw the cross!
us: what?
E: i saw the cross!
us: oh, yeah, the church we just passed...that's right...it had a cross on it.
E: Jesus died on the cross.
us: you're right, Lisey...
E: Jesus died on the cross in His underwear.
(guess she really was paying special attention to the pictures while we were reading Bible stories)

after regaining my composure from that one...

tonight she was talking to us about something and all of the sudden she walks over to Isaac, points to him and announces to us, "This is my friend, Bob."

3 comments:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

jesus and the underware...you had me laughing out loud;)

The Three Moons: said...

Ha! I love our girls! Don't you just love laughing out loud with them but they have no idea why they are laughing?!

Natalie said...

So funny- if Isaac is Bob, does that make her Larry? Tonight Abby had me cracking up. She was pretending to spit up her milk like her brother- I give her a cup of milk at bedtime, and she'd hold it in her mouth and then let if flow out. Crazy kids.