Tuesday, October 19, 2010

sibling fun



i have looked forward to the days when they would be old enough to "play" together...and well...those days are here.  recent fun times have included chasing each other around the house (which is usually started by isaac), playing bumper shopping cart and bumper stroller while running around the house, and this fun ride just started last night.  i love having our kids so close in age...give it another 18 months or so, and another little boy will be in the mix...what will he be doing during these fun and crazy moments, i wonder...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is great Shana- haven't told the FB world yet, but we've got #3 on the way too- I'm so glad you can blaze the trail for me so I have hope through your blog ;-) Abby and Daniel aren't quite playing together yet, but I think once he starts crawling (which I suspect to be any day now) things will begin to head that direction! When are you due?