Friday, December 3, 2010

my crazy preggo mind

this pregnancy has been odd lately...and for lack of any other appropriate response, i just have to laugh!  i've been slurring my words, emails and fb messages to the point where i feel like an awkward teenager.  the other day at the doctor's office, while giving a urine sample (i really dislike doing those this late in the pregnancy)...i dropped (yes, dropped) the entire cup into the toilet!  come on, kegels, come through for me so i can attempt another cup!!  and then today, while getting my primping-pre-labor pedicure and waxing, i almost cried as she ripped the hairs off my upper lip...you know...where the tears are there and she's asking me if i'm ok...and i'm trying to blow it off saying, "oh yeah, my eyes are just watering..."  ridiculous!!!  but like i said, i have to simply laugh.  and hopefully in sharing this to the blogger world i'm not crossing the too much information line, but simply giving you all something to laugh about too.  we'll see you soon, little man!!  10 days and counting...until then though...g'night!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'll never forget that year we were roommates and you came back from Christmas break obsessed with eyebrow tweezing. Love you Shana! And my brain's been quite loopy this time around- the worst is when you find yourself talking like a fool around people you just meet- happened to me last night.